There are many areas where vacancies may arise such as:
- In Sandringham House, Gardens and Royal Park which have been open to the public since 1977.
- Sandringham Courtyard with facilities Restaurant, Terrace Café and Shop which welcomes over 500,000 people a year.
- Rural employment in business units, including 15 workshops, offices and factories.
- Sandringham Sawmill, which converts timber grown on the Estate for retail.
- Sandringham Apple Juice HQ which produces apple juice sold around the UK in farm shops, Waitrose and other fine food suppliers.
The latest vacancies will be advertised in the local press and relevant trade publications and will also be included below as they arise.
Specific enquiries should be addressed to The Agent and sent to the Estate Office, Sandringham, Norfolk, PE35 6EN.